Special Event Permit

To complete an application you will need to have an account with us. If you don't have an account, please create an account.

Click here to return to the Special Event Permit Application overview.

Special Event - Vendor Permit 

In order to be a Vendor at any event, the Organizer of the event must supply you with an authorization number. Food Vendors must also obtain the required health permits, either an Established Food Permit or a Temporary Food Booth Permit. Vendors wishing to sell items within our Park land must be associated with an approved event and obtain a Single-Day or Multi-Day Vendor Permit. An approved Request to Use Parks form must be completed and a Vendor List must be submitted for each event on Park land before any permits will be issued.

Click here to apply for the Special Event - Vendor Permit


Create Account